"Join or Die 1754"
This timeless classic was originally published in The Pennsylvania Gazette in 1754 by Benjamin Franklin. It is on a ladies' premium triblend dolman shirt engineered for comfort and durability. The dolman has a relaxed flowy fit that is flattering for all.
- Proudly designed and embellished in the USA
- 4.3 oz premium combed ring-spun triblend fabric
- Superior in softness and breathability
- Double needle stitched sleeve and bottom hem
- Triblend set-in collar with front coverstitch
- Tagless label for comfort