"Ghosted Join or Die"
This timeless classic was originally published in The Pennsylvania Gazette in 1754 by Benjamin Franklin. The black ink on the graphite heather shirt gives it a subtle ghosted look. It is on a double washed premium blended shirt engineered for comfort and durability.
- Proudly designed and embellished in the USA
- 4.1 oz premium combed ring-spun blended fabric
- Superior in softness and breathability
- Double needle stitched sleeve and bottom hem
- Tagless label for comfort
- Built to last